Maggie has finally lost another tooth. This one, just like the other two, took forever to come out. By the end we were calling her snaggle tooth because the tooth was literally hanging from her mouth, but she wouldn't let anyone touch it to help her take it out and she wouldn't take it out herself. Everyone offered to help her. It was ridiculous. She now has the other front tooth loose and one bottom one. More drama on the horizon.


We were snowed in over Christmas. My first extended white Christmas here in Oregon. The snow stuck around for a long time and I would have loved it had it not been for the layers of ice that came with it. The girls went sledding and got an extra week of school off so they loved it.

We've had some fun in the last couple of weeks. Grandma came for a visit and spoiled us rotten. The bonus room is finally getting finished. Carpet comes next week. I'll post more about those events later (I promise).

1 comment:
Honey, if you have a hard time remembering how long you go between posts, I'm happy to remind you. I look *every* day for new ones.
Look at those abs on Lily; I'm jealous!
Love,
Auntie Julie
Post a Comment