This birthday was all about Dora for Eloise. She is addicted. I think she would watch the show from the time she gets up until the time she goes to bed if only I would let her. She loves it! She sings the songs and repeats all the phrases. It really is quite cute.


We now have Doras of every shape and size. Eloise couldn't be happier. Eloise also has quite the baby collection these days. She may soon rival her sisters. What I love about Eloise's babies are their names. Her new cousin Mary Elizabeth was born on Halloween. She is very enamored with her. So . . . all her babies must at least be partially named Mary. Her various Aunts, Uncles and Godmother have managed to get their names used as well. We have Mary Julie, Mary Donna and a set of twins both named Mary Gup.

Ama Theresa did the cake and I'm pretty sure it is the last time it will be used. She made it for Maggie's second birthday and she said then it was the last time. Somehow I convinced her to do it one more time. I don't think anyone will ever convince her again. It is a frosting nightmare.

The cheerleading outfit is courtesy of Aunt Sarah, Uncle Jon and crew. I can't remember now who put the underwear on her head. She got a couple of packages of underwear for her birthday. I get the hint! I think potty training this child is going to be Ama Linda's job when she comes to visit in January!
All in all it was a great birthday. My favorite part was watching her blow out her candles the first time. We were at McKenzie Bridge and I stuck two candles in the scrambled eggs that she was having for breakfast. Josiah lit them and as everyone started to sing she immediately blew them out. Every time he would light them, she would blow them out. He probably lit the candles a half a dozen times.
Thanks to all those who made it such a great birthday!

No comments:
Post a Comment