Tuesday, January 15, 2008
Head Vacuum
I was getting ready for work this morning and was just finishing blow drying my hair when Lily came into our bathroom, blanket in hand, thumb in mouth. She watched me until I was done and then asked "Were you going to come get us?" I asked her where I was supposed to have gotten her from and she said from bed. I said yes but that she found me first instead. To this she replied, "I heard you, you know, while you were using that thing to vacuum your head."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
They say the funniest things! I love it!
this made me laugh so hard!!
My goddaughter reminds me oh-so-much of my youngest at that age...and oh-how I miss it! Thank you for letting me live vicariously through your children!
And Auntie Julie Darling echoes the sentiments of Aunt Christie. Your spectacular daughters are a JOY to their godmothers and their families. I, for one, am greatly blessed!
Post a Comment