Monday, January 14, 2008

Favorite Hat

Josiah has a Chicago Bears stocking hat that I believe Sarah got him for Christmas a year ago. He wears it a lot when he's working outside around the house on weekends. Eloise LOVES that hat. If she see him with it on she points at his head, grunts, and then touches her head. Her language for "give me my hat". Then she will proudly wear it around and not give it back. Not only is it cute on both of them, but it helped me to get the best picture of Josiah, ever, I think.


3 comments:

Julie said...

Indeed I've never seen such a good picture of your man. Much better, and far more handsome!!, than the usual this-is-the-best-you're-getting-and-only-because-you're-forcing-me "smiles" we usually get. Thanks, Josiah!
Naturally, Fluffy looks perfect.

Matt & Sarah & Mateo Miller said...

I concur with Julie Darling...nice photo of Josiah...Love the hat on Eloise...imagine the hat head that would create!!

Hugs, Sarah

Anonymous said...

I love this picture of them both! "Real" smiles are the best! Thanks for sharing... :)