Wednesday, November 5, 2008

The Big Seven

Another birthday has come and gone and I can't believe my baby is seven. This birthday has definitely been one of the harder ones for me. Seven seems so old. I guess because she is getting so close to 10! Double digits!

For her "actual" birthday, she wanted to go with family to the local pizza place, Spoleto's. She had a great time with her cousins eating lots of pizza and ice cream.

Once again, Aunt Sarah made the birthday cake for us. She really outdid herself this year. I don't think I've ever seen a cuter cake. This picture doesn't show very good detail, but the cake was decorated all the way around with frosting paw prints and dog bones. And check out those cupcakes! Aunt Sarah, you rock! Maggie wanted a Littlest Pet Shop theme for her party, hence all the cute dogs.

I think she had a really great day with all her friends and family. As hectic as birthdays and birthday parties are, it always warms my heart to see how many people love my onery little Margaret as much as I do.


No comments: