Sunday, March 16, 2008

Polly Pocket Shoe

Maggie & Lily have a new game. One of them plays with the Polly Pockets and one of them plays with the doll house dolls and they set up houses, one upstairs and one downstairs, and then the dolls come back and forth to visit each other. In one of the many trips up and downstairs one of Maggie's Polly Pockets lost a shoe. For those of you who don't know, a Polly Pocket shoe is smaller than the tip of a Q-Tip. They are teeny, tiny. Mommy had no sympathy for her dilemma because she knows the Polly Pockets are not supposed to be upstairs in the first place. I told her she needed to find it or I would probably vacuum it up next time I vacuumed. Yes, I know, how mean of me! Well pretty soon she had conned Lily into looking for it with her. Next thing I now they are both crawling down the upstairs hallway, Maggie saying "I'll look and you come behind me and smell." Lily replies, "Yeah, because the shoe will smell different than the carpet!"

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Heheheeeheee! This just cracks me up! Gosh, I love those crazy gals...thanks for the giggle.

Love, Aunt C.

Matt & Sarah & Mateo Miller said...

I concur with Aunt Christie!! I was laughing out loud!! Thanks for sharing!!

Julie said...

If you remember who their godMOTHERS are, you won't be as surprised by their brilliance; it is a given.
AJD